Wednesday 14 September 2011

MUHD AZIM AZRI :'(

you know , my heart is hurt , is very-2 hurt ! Just The Way You Are , this song ..  Hmm , just a memory with you :'( Azim , you you know what , i miss you ! Ohh yahh , forgot ! now you have AINA right ? HAHAA , forgot lahh :'( i'm so stupid , because i wait fro you until now but it just waste my time , why ? it's just you didn't want come back to me :'( i can't believe it you falling in love with that girl ! now , you have a new person in your life ! long ago , your heart is belong to me :(  and now , there are just a memory fro me Azim :'( i want you to know , until now i still LOVEYOU EVER AND EVER ! honestly , everyday i thinking about you ! since you and me Break ! i always talk about you at my friend and absolutely at my diary :'( you know , everyday i hope and pray to Allah , we will get together again . i hope so ! i wat to say again 'ILOVEYOUSOMUCH' ! Hmm , even i want wait fro you , i know you can't come back to me :'( Especially your love ! hope AINA will take care of you better than me . Aina , i don't wantyou to hurt him ! pleasee , thankss :')


P/s : FYI , ILOVEYOUSOMUCHEVENYOUDIDN'TLOVEME :'(
        GOODBYE AZIM , HOPEYOUCOMEBACKTOME :'(

                                                                                                                                          Lots  Of  Love ,
                                                                                                                                           Ayda Haxels :)

1 comment: